Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

22nd :)

I am overwhelmed by the amount of birthday wishes that I've received on my 22nd birthday. Gotta thank social networking (twitter, instagram, Facebook etc) for making it extra beautiful again, this year.

I'd like to thank each and everyone one of you personally for taking a minute of your life to type out everything and press send. It means the world to me :')

You lots definitely made me feel special today!

I'd love nothing more than to hug my parents on this day for giving me life. I miss you both wholeheartedly mummy and daddy!

Thank you S for taking me to the grave to visit my grandparents and also my dad just now. I couldn't have asked for more.

To my friends, thank youuuuuu guys so so so much. Lisa, Eric, Ebeb, Sharil, Syapip, Mamach, Pejal, Yuzmie, Sudir, Melanie thank you guys so much for the surprise birthday celebration last night. I'm the type of person that will figure something out before you guys can actually surprised me but you guys did it! I had no idea! Good job guys! And also thank you for dragging my boyfriend to play along with it as well! Hahaha and my baby brother, Adrian. Thank you for being there last night too!

The fact that I am still around on my 22nd simply means that one of my many wishes do come true :)

Enjoy November 30th guys cos I bet it is extra beautiful today *coughs*

Smooches with cherish & whipped cream on top of everything :)

X
audreyambrose



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone